Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Just like that, it’s already time to start preparing for the holidays. Gift shopping is one thing, and planning our hosting and cooking duties is another, but what’s at the top of our mind right now is fashion. Upcoming holidays mean an excuse to buy pretty new clothing!
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or simply want to shine on New Year’s Eve, we’ve got you. We’ve picked out 21 Zara-style pieces we think will be perfect for the holidays — and holiday photos — this year!
21 Zara-Style Holiday Fashion Must-Haves
1. This Velvet Dress of Your Dreams: With long sleeves and a flowy skirt, this GUBERRY dress is comfy, chic and the ultimate holiday gift to yourself!
2. This Winter Floral Top: The white-on-white floral embroidery on this BB Dakota by Steve Madden top from Nordstrom has a wintry beauty to it!
3. This Actually Beautiful Holiday Sweater: We love a good ugly sweater party, but this more subtle Luvamia sweater is a great pick for everyday wear!
4. This Top That Will Make You Sparkle: This celestial, sheer mesh MANGOPOP top will be the perfect layering piece to have you twinkling throughout the day and night!
6. This Skater Dress With Snow-Like Beads: The pearlescent beads on this Floerns dress look like a delicate snowfall, and we can’t get enough!
7. This Satin Peplum Top With the Most Flattering Design: This glossy, elegant WAYF top from Saks Fifth Avenue will have you feeling fabulous thanks to its cinched waist detail!
8. This Off-Shoulder Jumpsuit With Some Fierce Drama: We’re so in love with the flouncy overlay at the neckline of this Verdusa jumpsuit!
9. This Timeless Mock-Neck Sweater: This BP. sweater from Nordstrom is the type of piece that has so much styling potential. Pair it with jeans one day and a skirt and heels the next!
10. This Top With a Beaded Collar That Everyone Will Compliment: This Romwe top will make it clear to distant cousins and new friends that you’re the fashionable one in the group!
11. This Cozy Sweater Dress With Ultra-Cute Rib Details: The ribbing on the collar, cuffs and hem of this BTFBM sweater dress is perfection!
12. This Sequin Dress With More Pizazz Than the Times Square Ball Drop: Welcome in 2022 with a glamorous bang in this sequin-covered Lulus mini dress!
13. This Velvet Button-Up With a Relaxed Fit: Yes, this R.Vivimos shirt really exists and it really is this amazing!
14. This Designer Top That’s 50% Off: We were so happy to find this beautiful, multi-seasonal Tory Burch top on sale with multiple sizes still in stock!
15. This Exaggerated High-Low Top That Will Turn Heads: This PRETTYGARDEN top‘s tiers and ruffles are next-level stylish, and we love how the extreme high-low effect has a cape-like quality to it!
16. These Surprisingly Comfortable Faux-Leather Pants: Faux leather is taking over the fashion world right now, and pieces like these Open Edit trousers from Nordstrom prove why!
17. This Sweater Putting a Stylish Spin on Crochet: As a sweater, it was already adorable, but the lace crochet sleeves on this Dokotoo sweater make it a can’t-miss pick!
18. This Dress Perfect for Warmer Climates: If there’s a bigger chance of a beach day than there is a snowstorm where you live, an adorable mini dress like this ruffle-sleeve Romwe dress is the way to go!
19. This Dress That Will Make You Want to Twirl: The visual texture created by the pleats and satin of this Allegra K midi skirt is mesmerizing!
20. This Oversized Cardigan for a Chill Day: Not getting dressed up, but still want to look cute? Grab this YIBOCK cardigan!
21. This Romper That Shines Like a Holiday Candle: On the other hand, go all out with something like this shiny, wrap-style YOINS romper!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!